Far West Capital offers tailored solutions for individual companies. The entire process takes only 2-3 weeks. Here’s a step-by-step look at the process:
- Meet with Far West Capital
- Far West Capital reviews your information
- Receive a response from Far West Capital 24-72 hours after meeting (a response and/or a written credit proposal with terms, conditions, etc.)
- Far West Capital offers clients a one-week review period of the proposal to evaluate, question, discuss and conclude
- Accept the proposal by signing and returning the proposal with a deposit (covers normal searches, document preparation and pre-funding field examination, if necessary)
- Closing is one week from receipt of the check and signed proposal letter
- Initial funding occurs within 1-3 days after signing the document
Working Capital Financing – How You Can Do It
Here is an easy, 3-step example of our working capital financing process:
- You present us with your existing and ongoing accounts receivable, and you receive cash upon presentation.
- We keep you informed of the status of your accounts through a series of timely and easy-to-read online reports.
- Your customers pay back your line by remitting payment to Far West Capital’s lockbox.
We can build customized factoring and financing solutions around your business. In fact, you will have full access to our senior management team during the planning stages to ensure your custom solution addresses your financial needs in every way.
Contact a representative to learn more about our factoring and financing solutions.