Awarded the #1 ranking for training programs by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sandler Training teaches effective innovative sales and sales management training. Through its non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, the training program has helped salespeople and sales managers take charge of the process. It’s a program that my peers and I have found very beneficial and I would recommend you trying out the bootcamp below if you’re not sure about the commitment.
Sandler Training/Market Sense is offering a 2-day sales bootcamp to the public on January 26th and 27th, Thursday and Friday. The material will cover the Sandler Sales System and will teach attendees how to:
- Build relationships earlier and faster
- Spend less time with unqualified prospects and shorten selling cycles
- Set clear pathways to a yes or no
- Uncover a sense or urgency
- Differentiate without saying, “Here’s how we’re different.”
- Sell without making it about price
- Discuss money comfortably
- Get past gatekeepers, set more appointments, and win more deals at higher margin
- And much more!
The program, including books and materials, runs $1850 for the two days and includes lunch both days. Come learn the system that has helped countless companies make Austin Business Journal‘s Fast 50.
If you’d like to register, or find more information, contact Adam Boyd at 241-3601 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.