There is nothing quite like getting comfortable and digging into a good book after a long day. Reading is a great way to relieve stress, but it can also be a great tool to improve your business as well. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 business books that every entrepreneur should read. From building better relationships to meeting your organizational goals, these books will help every aspect of your business. Be sure to comment and let us know what you think of the selection.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives our Success by Adam Grant
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher
- Creativity Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader by Herminia Ibbara
- Turn this Ship Around: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
What are some of your favorite business books? Let us know in the comments below.