Here are our favorites:
1. Mashable surprised SXSW goers with special guest, internet meme sensation; Grumpy Cat.
2. The National Geographic Channel showed Austin’s streets icon cars from the 1980’s, including the General Lee, and the DeLorean reminiscent of the one from “Back to the Future.”
3. Social Media company HootSuite kept things mobile with a larger-than-life owl adorned atop a bus, and TaskRabbit drove a similar rabbit-van with life-like fur blowing in the wind.
4. Google created a “Playground” to show off high-tech glasses and even talking shoes.
5. Game of Thrones hijacked the beloved pedicabs creating a personal throne for passengers to ride in.