We’re halfway through 2012. How are your 2012 goals progressing?
It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day operations and forget the next steps in accomplishing our goals. Take 30 minutes today to stop and think about the following questions while reviewing your goals and next steps.
- How do my goals add value to my life?
- How can I give more time and focus to my goals?
Are you struggling with your goals? Try:
- Sharing your goals to help keep you accountable
- Remaining positive
- Reading over your goals every day
- Putting your goals (written out or in a visual and graphic form like a vision board) somewhere where you can see them
If you need some tips on making and reviewing your goals, we have a couple of past blog posts that can help you. Take a look.